Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not a Fun Night

It was three am before I got to bed last night. No I hadn't gone out, I discovered Window's Movie Maker and some extrodinarily complex (aka simple to everyone but me) audio mixer and decided to make a movie out of last weekend's beach trip. If I ever get it done I'll put it up.

Anyways, just as I was about to pass out I head a very distinct THUMP THUMP THUMP. Karl prodded me out of bed with "it's YOUR rabbit." As I stumbled down the stairs I realized that for the first time since I brought bunny home I had thoughtlessly turned off every light in the house. After searching high and low, I finally found a very terrified Cody stuck in the dark bathroom unable to see the door was still open and thumping his little heart away in terror. I wonder if there's a market for bunny night lights...

No comments: